If you’re looking for a Hua Hin Transportation, here we compiled for you a list of ways to come.
- BY CAR There are two routes from Bangkok to Hua Hin. The shorter one is along Thonburi-Paktho Road, via Samut Songkhram, Petchkasem Highway and along the route to Prachuab Khirikhan. The longer one is via Nakhon Pathom, Ratchaburi and Petchaburi. Journey by car takes approximately three hours.
- BY TRAIN Trains are an easy way to get to Hua Hin, as the train station is right in the centre of Hua Hin. The train station is worth a look itself because it is a very traditional Thailand design. The trains go very slowly getting away from Bangkok, so the 2 1/2 hour road time to Hua Hin stretches to 4 or 5 on the train. If, however, road traffic is bad, this can stretch a car or bus journey!. The price of the train is around 250 baht (and only 44 baht for ordinary trains). Most trains on the southern route stop at Hua Hin. They leave Bangkok’s Hua Lamphong and Bang Sue railway stations 10 times daily between 08:05 and 22:50. See the State Railway of Thailand for more information on time tables and fares.
- BY BUS – FROM SUVARNABHUMI AIRPORT TO HUA HIN Fare: THB 294 /person
- BY BUS – FROM HUA HIN BUS STATION TO SUVARNABHUMI AIRPORT Fare: THB 294/person
- BY TAXI Taking a taxi from Bangkok to Hua Hin (distance about 200 km) is possible. Price after negotiation should cost around 2,000 baht: the price for a taxi from Suvarnabhumi (Bangkok) airport was 2,600 baht in November 2009 (3,800 – 4,000 baht, January 2014). The limousine services available at Bangkok Airport are more expensive than an ordinary taxi.
- Private taxi from Hua Hin to BKK Airport should be in 1,600 – 2,000 baht and is bookable via agents around town. A few are located outside the post office, and others are along Naresdamri Rd. Taxi to or from Pattaya around 3,000 baht.
- BY MINIVAN Minivans are much faster than buses. They cover the distance is about two and a half hours. They have a limited seating capacity of 11-12 seats. In Bangkok, minivans start from Ratchawitee Hospital near the Victory Monument. Minivans ply the route every 15 minutes from 0600 hrs to 1900 hrs. The ticket costs 200 THB. In Hua Hin, the minibuses unload passengers in a site off Petchkasem Road in the centre of town.